Smart battery chargers and maintainers
750mA Fully-Automatic Smart Battery Charger 12V Trickle Maintainer
- Designed for ALL 6V/12V lead acid batteries (WET, MF, AGM, GEL). Wintertime protection, intelligent charging program automatically switches to float mode at the end of the cycle to prevent overcharging.
- Features include LED status indicator, and quick disconnect leads
- Includes: smart charger, alligator clips, permanent ring terminal harness
- Protects against overheating, overcharging, short circuits, and reverse polarity
1-AMP Fully-Automatic LCD Smart Battery Charger 12-volt Trickle
- Designed for ALL 6V/12V lead acid batteries (WET, MF, AGM, GEL)
- This charger has a range of amps from 0.75-1.0A; Activated Voltage 3V for 6V battery, 7.3V for 12V battery; Charging Voltage 14.0V0.2V 7.0V0.2V
- Automatic LCD Light of detection for 6V or 12V; LCD display shows battery bar for charge level; Float charger as its charging current is always around 0.8A; Charger will not charge if reverse polarity is detected
- Volt Test button that can be used when not connected to AC power, which for 10 seconds the LCD panel display will flash the battery voltage range of 4V to 16V; Main output cable is 6 feet; The clips cable and the ring terminal ring are both 1.3 feet
Smart Lithium Battery Charger Maintainer 1.5A 12V Li-ion LiPo LiFePo4
- Designed for your high performance Lithium (LiFePO4 / LiFe / LFP) battery
- Activated Voltage 7.3V for 12V battery; Charging Voltage 12.6V0.2V for 12V Li-ion battery, 12.6V0.2V for 12V LiPo battery, 14.6V0.2V for 12V LiFePo4 battery; Amperage 1.5A
- LED green light will turn on when the charger is plugged in,LED red light will turn on if the charger is connected incorrectly or if a short circuit is detected; If the charger is connected incorrectly and there is reverse polarity or a short circuit is detected, the red LED light will turn on. The battery charger will not start charging until the polarity connection or the short circuit issue have been resolved.
- Ability to charge different types of lithium batteries: The default mode is set to charge a lithium-ion (Li-ion) or a lithium polymer (LiPo) battery, the Li-ion text will show on the LCD display. Press the MODE button to change the mode to charge a lithium iron phosphate (LiFePO4) battery, the Li-Fe text will show on the LCD display. Input AC cable is 3.3 feet; Output cable is 6 feet; The clips cable and the ring terminal ring are both 1 feet
Smart Battery Charger Maintainer Automatic Trickle 12V/24V 15A/7.5A
- Designed for ALL 12V/24V lead acid batteries (WET, MF, AGM, GEL)
- Activated Voltage 4.2V for 12V battery, 16.5V for 24V battery; Charging Current MODE in Normal Temperaure 12V/14.3V0.2V; 24V/28.6V0.2V, MODE in Cold Temperaure 12V/14.7V0.2V; 24V/29.4V0.2V; Amperage 15A (max) for 12V; Amperage 7.5A for 24V
- Automatic LCD display for 6V or 12V; LCD display shows battery bar for charge level; If the charger is connected incorrectly and there is reverse polarity or a short circuit is detected, the wrong connection indicator will start to flash, and the battery voltage indicator will display Err
- 4 Modes -Normal, Winter, Silent, Winter/Silent Combined; 6 Charging Stages - Soft Start, Bulk 1, Bulk 2, Absorption, Float, Maintain; Input AC cable is 6 feet; Output cable is 6 feet; Soldered clips are 3 inches long
20 Amp Smart Battery Charger/Jump Starter all 12-volt AGM GEL
- Designed for ALL 12V lead acid batteries (WET, MF, AGM, GEL)
- Activated Voltage 7.3V; Charging Voltage MODE in Normal Temperaure 14.3V0.2V, MODE in Cold Temperaure 14.7V0.2V; Amperage 2A/5A/10A/20A, 50A engine start
- The default charging current is 10A. The different charging modes are: 2A maintain, 5A slow charge, 10A fast charge, and 20A rapid charge; Input AC cable is 6 feet, Output cable is 6 feet, Soldered clips are 3 inches long.
- Engine Start feature - charger will have a charging current of 20A max to charge the battery, during these ninety seconds, the user can attempt to crank the engine and the charger will provide a max of 50A (peak current) to help start the engine; Recondition Mode - Periodic reconditioning is recommended to maintain the batteries optimum performance. Battery reconditioning sends a series of electrical pulses to break up the lead sulfate crystals and turns them into useful battery electrolytes.